Tuesday 12 March 2013

Installous: download apps cracked (ipa) for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch


Installous is just as vShare a Cydia app that allows you to download applications and games cracked IPA format for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
installous Hackulous 5

trans
Prerequisites :
  • iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch jailbroken
Installation tutorial vShare:
1) Launch Cydia and add the source: http://cydia.hackulo.us (Manage> Sources> Edit> Add)
cydia hackulo us
2) Go to manage then Hackulo.us
cydia sources
3) Look Installous 5 then install the application
hackulo usinstallous 5
4) Launch Installous
Application installous 5
5) Go to Settings and select Install Automatically
6) Scroll to an application, press Download and select a host
week calendardownload installous
7) Enter the Captcha and download your application
code installoussendspace
8) Wait for the download and installation
installs calendar week

It's over to you, the App Store for free with Installous!

1 comment:

  1. You have hit the nail! I was once a desperate homemaker not confident enough to stand up to the world. I am a good one though. I can sew, knit, cook, and take tuitions (for my children). But making money out of…I have never dreamt of. One day I came across Professional Logo Design, Sell Mobile Application and that changed my life. I am now selling my teaching skills by recording syllabus for fifth to eighth graders, and people have bought my video. I still cannot believe it. Want to make money like me? Check out www.zopthemes.com too. You can earn for whatever you can do. The sky is the limit.

    ReplyDelete

Free Automatic Backlink