Notcom , developer of Tiny Umbrella , has released the Version 6.00.00b to support Apple TV iOS 5.0.2 and also backup SHSH Blobs different betas and GM of iOS 6 with all iDevices to Apple.
All users who seek to keep the jailbreak will need to download the latest version of Tiny Umbrella and SHSH blobs save their immediately! Yes iOS 6 arrives officially Wednesday then Apple will not sign more online iOS 5.1.1 so it will not be possible to save the SHSH 5.1.1 and this is the only way to perform a downgrade iOS 6 to find a jailbreak untethered.
Other important information from Notcom: Tiny Umbrella will support the iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5 as soon as they become available.
Here's how to save your SHSH Blobs iOS 6 on Mac or Windows:
- Double-click the. Dmg file to mount it and drag the application Tiny Umbrella in your Applications folder and double-click the application to run Tiny Umbrella.
- Enter the user name and administrator password. The utility will then detect the type of device and its firmware.
- Click the Advanced and uncheck Set Hosts to Cydia on Exit and Request SHSH from Cydia .
- SHSH blobs for: press Save SHSH .
For Windows :
- Make a right-click on the program Tiny Umbrella then go to Properties / Compatibility and check the options: compatible with Windows XP and run as administrator
- Click OK in the following two warnings, nothing serious worry
- Go to the tab Advanced and uncheck Set Hosts to Cydia on Exit and Request SHSH from Cydia .
- Press the Save SHSH .
As you can see: no need to be iOS 6 to save the SHSH iOS 6 and no need to jailbreak either. If you have concerns, ask your question in the comments below.